No. Must be the carrots!
- 432,721 hits
“The Decision” – # 1 on Amazon for prostate cancer for Kindle… Lookout Dr. Walsh!
Top Ten Online Influencers Prostate Cancer
Free ProstateMD App
Clarion Book Review
Most popular post
- the dreaded prostate biopsy revealed
- holy bloody mess batman!....the bleeding scrotum capo...i mean caper...tmi?
- When is a prostate nodule a nodule and do nodules always mean prostate cancer?
- Five men-Five stories-Five deicisions about what to do about one's prostate cancer
- Reed's prostate cancer journey process
- high psa and normal prostate biopsy-what does that mean? well that you don't have prostate cancer...maybe.
- Can you get cancer from having sex with a man who has prostate cancer?...Part Two-response to a comment.
- My bladder spasm experience
- What's it going to take to prevent patients presenting with prostate cancer too late to cure?
- “Decision” Process
- “Who are you” factors and why it matters.
- American Cancer Society’s Guidelines for Early Detection
- Another man’s story and his process
- Considering the possibility of incontinence after prostatectomy
- Five men-Five stories-Five deicisions about what to do about one’s prostate cancer
- How I as a urologist made “my decision.” Don’t do what I did, do it the “way” I did.
- How to “manage” your urologist and the pain associated with the prostate biopsy.
- If you remove the prostate you are cured right? Wrong…well maybe.
- McHugh Decision Cheat Sheet-It is imperative that you understand and have considered each of the questions in order to make the “Right Decision” for you.
- McHugh Decision Worksheet
- Men’s Health article-”I want my prostate back.”
- New York Times Dana Jenning’s story-video
- Post prostatectomy male anatomy-significance
- Reed’s prostate cancer journey process
- The anatomy of the prostate- “Water and Nerves”
- The biopsy specifics- The Disease- Your’s is specific to you!
- The concept of “Years at risk” and why its important in your decision
- The day I made “The Decision”, what will do it for you?
- The issues
- Top ten prostate cancer myths-the right decision starts here
- Treatment options-A major inconvenience?
- Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
- Author Book Inteview with Sarah Palin
- Dr. Jo-An’s Sexuality Survey
- How I as a urologist made my “Decision.”
- McHugh Decision Worksheet/Cheatsheet
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery/Microscopic Vas Reversals at N.G.U.A.
- Penelope Chases a Stick
- Press release/News articles
- Prostate cartoons
- Prostate Diaries
- “I have good news. I have prostate cancer!”
- A woman’s intuition and the “male mastectomy”
- After the biopsy
- Dad’s New Gig
- Diaper Diaries-A screenplay
- Dry with a diaper-potent with a pill
- Free PSA low-Damn it
- I heard you got cancer!
- I just want to be lucky
- June 6 D-day or E-day?
- My biopsy experience
- My bladder spasm experience
- Sometimes you have to get a rectal when you can
- The biopsy’s done-now pondering the possibilities
- The pain of the prostate biopsy precedes itself
- The vicissitudes of the condom cathether
- What would you recommend if I were your dad?
- CBS Christmas cares prostate PSA
- Couples facing prostate cancer together
- Incontinence after prostate cancer surgery-It will probably be the wife buying the diapers
- Letter to Amy regarding E.D.
- Motivation for seeking treatment for ED…The women’s perspective-(This is good)
- New Jersey Women Against Prostate Cancer Interview
- Prostate cancer affects both husband and wife
- Prostate cancer widows letter to the editor
- What women can do. From Men’s Health Network
- “Decision” Process
- “Mr. Smith I spared your nerves during your prostatectomy for prostate cancer.” As my mother would say,”Oh spare me!”
- Samuel Cooper’s Treehouse- Chloe’s Eyes
- common search on google that gets to prostate diaries…”sex drive after prostatectomy.”
- Prostate cancer hoax?
- Bill Aucoin, Kiss, Billy Idol, Cutthroat Trout, and Post Modern Music, Fly fishing, and of course that ole chestnut…Prostate cancer.
- Gainesville/Northeast Georgia Urological- Vasectomy Madness 2014!
- What’s it going to take to prevent patients presenting with prostate cancer too late to cure?
- the prostate and prostate cancer….the rodney dangerfield of cancers and organs
- Question: Would the Interstim device from Medtronics help post prostatectomy incontinence like it does for female urinary incontinence? Northeast Georgia Urology
- Gainesville/Northeast Ga. Urology PTNS for Overactive Bladder
Prostate cancer treatmentActive surveillance american cancer society american urological association author avodart bob monkhouse book on prostate cancer bored to death breast cancer catheter chocolate lab condom catheter Dennis Hopper dogs early detection erection extracapsular prostate cancer famous men with prostate cancer fishing frank zappa gainesville gainesville ga urologist gainesville georgia urologist gainesville urologist ga urologist Georgia Gleason's score impotence incontinence john c mchugh m.d. john c mchugh md john mchugh john mchugh md lagrange ga leg bag lockerbie bomber and prostate cancer lycopene microscopic vasectomy reversal nanoknife new york times no needle vasectomy no scalpel vasectomy Partin tables personal prostate cancer stories prostate biopsy prostate cancer prostate cancer awareness prostate cancer blog prostate cancer book prostate cancer decision prostate cancer humor prostate cancer screening prostate cancer treatment prostate humor psa radiation after prostatectomy rectal exam robert frost robotic prostatectomy Samuel Cooper sexual function after prostate cancer surgery shoal bass surveillance ted danson the decision the decision about prostate cancer urologic humor urologist urologist gainesville ga urologist with prostate cancer vasectomy vasectomy reversal wife and prostate cancer will rogers yellow snow
- "Mr. Smith I spared your nerves during your prostatectomy for prostate cancer." As my mother … wp.me/pL6Ry-1rr via @prostatediaries 4 hours ago
- 5 Years Out from DaVinci: Tomorrow marks my fifth year since DaVinci surgery for PCa. PSA remains undetectabl... bit.ly/1hXLMKe 11 hours ago
- 1 of These 3 Cratering Biotechs is a Buy: At the start of the year, the theme seemed to be that biotech was in... bit.ly/QmLj9M 16 hours ago
- Drug Development Deal Sours For University, Biotech Firm: Partnerships between universities and corporations a... bit.ly/1jhE7CM 20 hours ago
- Treating Prostatitis Effectively: A Challenge for Clinicians: Nhuan Nguyen, PharmD, MBA, CHE Clinical Pharmaci... bit.ly/1eKnJyD 1 day ago
- Politicos aim to kick cancer into touch: East Renfrewshire politicians Jim Murphy MP and Ken Macintosh MSP joi... bit.ly/1kKzzJo 1 day ago
- How Big Is the Threat to This Johnson & Johnson Blockbuster?: Despite an industry-wide sales drag caused by pa... bit.ly/1hV1Vjz 1 day ago
- Northside Offering Free Prostate Cancer Screenings: One of the most common diseases in men, prostate cancer is... bit.ly/1jfPhZT 1 day ago
- Oil-swishing craze: Snake oil or all-purpose remedy?: Doctors often recommend no treatment at all when a man i... bit.ly/1je08Cn 1 day ago
- Cayenne Pepper seems to have cured my prostate cancer: 155 Comments, last updated on Wednesday Apr 16 by PepperLover 1 day ago
- Chronic inflammation may be linked to aggressive prostate cancer April 18, 2014
- UK NICE guidance recommends FIRMAGON only in people with spinal metastases who present with signs or symptoms of impending spinal cord compression April 16, 2014
- Radical treatment for advanced prostate cancer may herald major survival advantage over conventional treatment April 15, 2014
- Men with blood type O have lower recurrence of prostate cancer April 14, 2014
- A quarter of men drop out of prostate cancer monitoring, casting doubt on safety of "active surveillance" April 14, 2014
- Arno Therapeutics enrolls first patient in a Phase I/II trial evaluating onapristone in men with advanced castration-resistant prostate cancer April 9, 2014
- For active monitoring of prostate cancer, non-invasive imaging can be used instead of repeated biopsy April 9, 2014
- Radiotherapy plus six months of hormone therapy improves prostate cancer survival April 9, 2014
- Research suggests prostate cancer may be prevented by circumcision April 9, 2014
- Six months hormonal treatment in addition to radiotherapy improves survival for men with localised prostate cancer April 8, 2014
- New method for prostate cancer detection can save millions of men painful examination April 8, 2014
- Identifying men at high risk of prostate cancer recurrence April 8, 2014
- Comparison of dose-escalated hypofractionated IMRT and conventional IMRT for localized prostate cancer April 8, 2014
- Prostate cancer patients given brachytherapy more likely to maintain erectile function April 8, 2014
- Major added benefit of Radium-223 dichloride for certain prostate cancer patients April 7, 2014
- New test could accurately predict prostate cancer recurrence April 7, 2014
- Medication does not help prevent erectile dysfunction following radiation therapy for prostate cancer April 2, 2014
- MRI helps diagnose prostate cancer more accurately March 27, 2014
- For nonsurgical prostate artery embolization, prostate size, severe symptoms not a barrier to success March 26, 2014
- Predicting prostate cancer survival by measuring circulating tumor cells March 25, 2014