Well at least you’ve retained your erections- that’s a good thing right?
Also now you have no ejaculate because prostate has been removed and you now know that urine is sterile.
So you have exchanged one type of fluid for another…does that help?
Lose urine with sex after removal of prostate for prostate cancer?
July 3, 2014 by John McHugh
Well at least you’ve retained your erections- that’s a good thing right?
Posted in a gainesville georgia urologist, a john mchugh md, a microscopic vas reversal, a northeast georgia urologist, a overactive bladder interstim, a prostate cancer, a prostate cancer book | Tagged urine with sex after prostatectomy | 5 Comments
- 483,665 hits
“The Decision” – # 1 on Amazon for prostate cancer for Kindle… Lookout Dr. Walsh!
Top Ten Online Influencers Prostate Cancer
Free ProstateMD App
Clarion Book Review
Most popular post
- holy bloody mess batman!....the bleeding scrotum capo...i mean caper...tmi?
- When is a prostate nodule a nodule and do nodules always mean prostate cancer?
- the dreaded prostate biopsy revealed
- "But I had radiation for my prostate cancer over 5 years ago!" Blood and clots in the urine after radiation for prostate cancer.
- Five men-Five stories-Five deicisions about what to do about one's prostate cancer
- Can you get cancer from having sex with a man who has prostate cancer?...Part Two-response to a comment.
- high psa and normal prostate biopsy-what does that mean? well that you don't have prostate cancer...maybe.
- Reed's prostate cancer journey process
- My letter to the New York Times in regards to Richard Albin discoverer of PSA-(Not accepted)
- If an elevated PSA goes down after antibiotics does that mean you don't have prostate cancer?
- “Decision” Process
- “Who are you” factors and why it matters.
- American Cancer Society’s Guidelines for Early Detection
- Another man’s story and his process
- Considering the possibility of incontinence after prostatectomy
- Five men-Five stories-Five deicisions about what to do about one’s prostate cancer
- How I as a urologist made “my decision.” Don’t do what I did, do it the “way” I did.
- How to “manage” your urologist and the pain associated with the prostate biopsy.
- If you remove the prostate you are cured right? Wrong…well maybe.
- McHugh Decision Cheat Sheet-It is imperative that you understand and have considered each of the questions in order to make the “Right Decision” for you.
- McHugh Decision Worksheet
- Men’s Health article-“I want my prostate back.”
- New York Times Dana Jenning’s story-video
- Post prostatectomy male anatomy-significance
- Reed’s prostate cancer journey process
- The anatomy of the prostate- “Water and Nerves”
- The biopsy specifics- The Disease- Your’s is specific to you!
- The concept of “Years at risk” and why its important in your decision
- The day I made “The Decision”, what will do it for you?
- The issues
- Top ten prostate cancer myths-the right decision starts here
- Treatment options-A major inconvenience?
- Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
- Author Book Inteview with Sarah Palin
- Dr. Jo-An’s Sexuality Survey
- How I as a urologist made my “Decision.”
- McHugh Decision Worksheet/Cheatsheet
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery/Microscopic Vas Reversals at N.G.U.A.
- Penelope Chases a Stick
- Press release/News articles
- Prostate cartoons
- Prostate Diaries
- “I have good news. I have prostate cancer!”
- A woman’s intuition and the “male mastectomy”
- After the biopsy
- Dad’s New Gig
- Diaper Diaries-A screenplay
- Dry with a diaper-potent with a pill
- Free PSA low-Damn it
- I heard you got cancer!
- I just want to be lucky
- June 6 D-day or E-day?
- My biopsy experience
- My bladder spasm experience
- Sometimes you have to get a rectal when you can
- The biopsy’s done-now pondering the possibilities
- The pain of the prostate biopsy precedes itself
- The vicissitudes of the condom cathether
- What would you recommend if I were your dad?
- CBS Christmas cares prostate PSA
- Couples facing prostate cancer together
- Incontinence after prostate cancer surgery-It will probably be the wife buying the diapers
- Letter to Amy regarding E.D.
- Motivation for seeking treatment for ED…The women’s perspective-(This is good)
- New Jersey Women Against Prostate Cancer Interview
- Prostate cancer affects both husband and wife
- Prostate cancer widows letter to the editor
- What women can do. From Men’s Health Network
- “Decision” Process
- holy bloody mess batman!….the bleeding scrotum capo…i mean caper…tmi?
- Dad’s New Gig-How did you handle the prostate cancer news?
- Trouble voiding after radiation for prostate cancer? Proceed with caution!
- Does a nodule mean prostate cancer?
- What should I expect after a prostate biopsy checking for prostate cancer because of an elevated PSA?
- Jonah’s prayer.
- No voiding symptoms No prostate cancer? Think again!
- Oh that the prostate was a gallbladder! Why prostate cancer patients often value risk of complications over cure.
- Who regrets prostate cancer treatment decision more-the radiation or the surgery patient?
- Proton beam and prostate cancer- the robot of radiation?
Prostate cancer treatmentActive surveillance american cancer society american urological association author avodart bob monkhouse book on prostate cancer bored to death breast cancer catheter chocolate lab condom catheter Dennis Hopper dogs early detection erection extracapsular prostate cancer famous men with prostate cancer fishing frank zappa gainesville gainesville ga urologist gainesville urologist ga urologist Georgia Gleason's score impotence incontinence john c mchugh m.d. john c mchugh md john mchugh john mchugh md lagrange ga leg bag lockerbie bomber and prostate cancer lycopene mchugh microscopic vasectomy reversal nanoknife new york times no needle vasectomy no scalpel vasectomy Partin tables personal prostate cancer stories prostate biopsy prostate cancer prostate cancer awareness prostate cancer blog prostate cancer book prostate cancer decision prostate cancer humor prostate cancer screening prostate cancer treatment prostate humor psa radiation after prostatectomy rectal exam robert frost robotic prostatectomy Samuel Cooper sexual function after prostate cancer surgery shoal bass surveillance ted danson the decision the decision about prostate cancer urologic humor urologist urologist gainesville ga urologist with prostate cancer vasectomy vasectomy reversal wife and prostate cancer will rogers yellow snow
- Why Are Jews At Higher Risk For Pancreatic Cancer?: Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a rarity in more ways than one. She... bit.ly/1ndbsBi 1 hour ago
- Prostate cancer treatment now more precise: Prostate cancer. Chilling words to most men. A longtime alternativ... bit.ly/1ncteVo 5 hours ago
- Botox may have cancer fighting role: Research on mice found that using the toxin to kill nerves could halt the... bit.ly/YBOONQ 8 hours ago
- Severe infections with hospitalization after prostate biopsy rising in Sweden: Transrectal ultrasound guided b... bit.ly/1z2KUsm 12 hours ago
- My Active Surveillance update: I had a targeted biopsy last week. The doctor was able to go back, and survey ... bit.ly/1viXeEr 12 hours ago
- Screening for prostate cancer in men without symptoms is risky: It has long been conventional wisdom in modern... bit.ly/1vikHFC 15 hours ago
- MorphoSys And Emergent BioSolutions Sign License Agreement to...: MorphoSys AG and Emergent BioSolutions Inc. ... bit.ly/1vh2VCQ 20 hours ago
- Comment on holy bloody mess batman!….the bleeding scrotum capo…i mean caper…tmi? by John McHugh M.D.: <p>Reblo... bit.ly/YyFBpj 23 hours ago
- 9 Quotes To Make Today the Best Day of Your Life lnkd.in/dffJu5Y 23 hours ago
- holy bloody mess batman!….the bleeding scrotum capo…i mean caper…tmi? wp.me/pL6Ry-1v0 23 hours ago
- NICE rejection of abiraterone before chemotherapy in advanced prostate cancer August 18, 2014
- Men most likely to undergo challenging study procedure identified by Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial August 18, 2014
- Urinating in sitting position beneficial for men with enlarged prostate August 15, 2014
- Novel drug action against solid tumors explained August 13, 2014
- Routine prostate cancer screening 'reduces deaths but leads to overdiagnosis' August 7, 2014
- New recommendations for post-treatment care of prostate cancer survivors August 6, 2014
- The best course of action after prostate cancer surgery indicated by genomic analysis August 1, 2014
- Moffitt Cancer Center seeks prostate cancer patients and caregivers for unique study July 30, 2014
- Unnecessary repeat biopsies for prostate cancer may be eliminated by new accurate epigenetic test July 24, 2014
- Prostate cancer controlled for 10 years by robot-assisted surgery July 21, 2014
- Early onset prostate cancer a newly identified, more aggressive subtype often linked to genetic mutations July 18, 2014
- Vulnerable moments for cancer cells' energy production revealed by game theory model July 18, 2014
- Prostate cancer is focus of two studies in JAMA Internal Medicine July 16, 2014
- Hypnotic relaxation may ease the discomfort of men's hot flashes July 14, 2014
- Prostate cancer with depression leads to later diagnosis, less effective therapies July 14, 2014
- Risk of aggressive prostate cancer may be increased by vasectomy July 13, 2014
- Vasectomy linked with aggressive prostate cancer risk July 10, 2014
- Cycling and risk for erectile dysfunction, infertility, prostate cancer July 8, 2014
- Tumors remodel their surroundings to grow July 7, 2014
- Family history is 'a bigger risk factor than lifestyle' for some cancers June 30, 2014